Re: RFC interaction with external dependency solver: Debian-CUDF

On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 08:33:15PM +0200, Eugene V. Lyubimkin wrote:
> I maintained that external resolver wrapper in Cupt so it should work for the
> that copy of CUDF protocol you had when I wrote my last mail in those our
> thread some months ago. Can you provide a formal or informal list of changes
> in CUDF so I don't need to read all two documents fully to find the protocol
> changes since that time?

Ah, well, the CUDF pdf spec [1] has a full "changelog" section already,
but is a diff between CUDF 1.0 and CUDF 2.0. I suggest starting with a
more pragmatic approach: send me (in private mail) a sample output of
what cupt would currently send to the external package manager and I'll
pinpoint needed adjustments. Deal? :)

Cheers.

[1] http://www.mancoosi.org/reports/tr3.pdf