Western Union...Pick Up Information

I hope this email finds you well

I write to inform you that we have already sent you 5000.00 USD through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment
of 800,000.00  USD via Western Union by this government.

I tried passing the informations to you over the phone due to high level of internet hackers but i was unable to reach yesterday evening even up till this morning, hence my reason of emailing you.

This email contains the senders name and also the MTCN. Please get this information and locate any western union office closes to you for immediate pick up, so as to enable us expediate action in sending another 5000.00 USD as you are aware that we will be seding you 5,000.00 USD until the entire amount is completed. Do call me once you pick up the funds.

Manager: Mr. Anthony Carmelo
Telephone: +234 706 195 0907
Email: wumtquickpay@live.com

Call me immediately you confirm the payment.

Here are the informations for pick up of the 5000.00 USD

Senders Name: Joan Kingsley
Mtcn: 622 155 4857
Question: Purpose
Answer: Compensation
Amount: Usd 5000.00

I am waiting for your call or email once you pick up the 5000.00 USD

Thanks
Sonia Fisher