Mentoring for Google SoC project "Improved package management of language packs"

Hi,
I'm about to apply for a Google SoC project titled "Improved package management of language packs". I'm joining the abstract and the detailed description (not completely final). I'm looking for a mentor for this project. It would be ideal that the mentor be an APT developer.

Debian is rewarded 500 USD for each project, and some mentoring organizations give their mentors some of that, but I do not know Debian's policies WRT this. The ultimate deadline for finding a mentor is April 15 07:00 UTC, but it would be ideal to have one as soon as friday. If you volunteer to mentor my project (either as responsible or as co-mentor), please contact me (chealer on irc.debian.org or chealer@jabber.org).
I'm sorry for asking late.

Thank you (and apologies to those Cc-ed when you get this twice)
Philippe Cloutier