College Project and Interest

Hello

I noticed you name on the debian package site when I was downloading apt source.   I'm trying to want to attemp to develop a package manage system that would be simular to apt-get.  My package managment wont use source just binary built packages.  Just wondering if you have any tips / advice on how to approach this.

The end goal is to use this package managment system with a 3rd year project a team and my self are developing, just thought I would email you seeing how you had the top email in the apt developer list

Thanks

Andrew Murdoch