Bug#387141: closed by Christian Perrier <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Closing old l10n bugs for apt)
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Jordi Mallach <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Christian Perrier <email@example.com>
- Subject: Bug#387141: closed by Christian Perrier <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Closing old l10n bugs for apt)
- From: Robert Millan <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 22:32:47 +0200
- Message-id: <20070804203247.GA26133@aragorn>
- Reply-to: Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <handler.387141.D387141.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20070804152344.GI27445@kheops.homeunix.org> <email@example.com> <handler.387141.D387141.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 03:27:07PM +0000, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
> APT l10n bugs were....a big mess with tons of them unclosed while the
> fix they were containing had been included for a while.
Actually it wasn't.
Jordi, you forgot to CC me on this one :-)
Please, can you look at the patch again? I'm not sure which one of the
corrections you object to, but I thought we agreed on all them. Reach me on
IRC or something.
My spam trap is email@example.com. Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters. Writing to it will get you added to my black list.