deity@lists.debian.org (Endeavour to respond promptly).

Goodday to you and your family,

I am contacting you in regards to a huge sum of money(Seven Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pound Sterling)only,in an account with my bank for over 10years belonging to a German property magnate,now deceased.He on the 7th of July 2005,had his surviving wife and only son die in the Bomb Blast at Kingcross underground Station.They were on holiday in the UK for three weeks as tourists.Click link below for more info:

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/07/london.tube/index.html
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8492258

The proposition is to move this fund out for us.Kindly respond promptly for further details if interested.

Regards,
Roy Owens.