atp-ftparchive and pool trees

Hi!

Sorry to bothering you with this, but haven't been able to find an answer
anywhere else.

Is apt-ftparchive able to use pool trees as input that contain debs for
multiple archives?

Do what I may in the config file for "apt-ftparchive generate" the resulting
Packages file contails records for all debs not just one architecture and
all.

I can create a filelist and use it with FileList to get only the desired
files, but shouldn't atp-ftparchive do this on its own?

Thanks!

- Christian