Just a reminder

Notice - February 2006

Our online University degree selection is coming to
an end. Over 400 degrees have been sent out in just
under 3 months. As of now we have only 200 degrees
available and we are still using work experience and
past knowledge as our basis for acceptance.

If you or a family member thinks they may qualify
for our 2 week, no study University degrees then
call our Faculty department to find out.

Faculty Department:
1 (206) 600 - 7904  -  24 hours, 7 Days a week

Note:
Upon qualification we will need 1-2 weeks to send
out transcripts and diploma.

Bob Crane
BSc Information Systems
Faculty Assessment Office