Crucial Response

Hello,
I write to seek your services in a private matter regarding
the late Adam A Williams who died from united states of america leaving
some funds unclaimed in our bank without any beneficiary.This requires
a private arrangement.Could you perhaps be able to receive these funds
under legal claims then I will fill you in.I am willing to pay a
generous management and transfer fees as well as appreciation for fewer
questions asked and your participation.15%
I need assistance from a
trustworthy and reliable person whom i will fill in as the beneficiary
to provide an account where this fund will be remmited.Ihave all the
details and will fill you in if you are really willing. Your major role
would be to open a bank account where the funds will be transferred.
All correspondences will be via email,for now.The funds in question are
quite large (about $26,000,000). I will expect a straight answer from
you. Yes or no. If yes, then let's work out the modalities. Closing
with anticipation.
Mr Tim william