Subject: Note to "Did you already MOO today..."
Date: Freitag, 10. November 2006 09:51
From: Jakob Johannes Blaette <Jakob-Johannes.Blaette@i-dial.de>
To: secretary@debian.org
Cc: Jakob-Johannes.Blaette@i-dial.de

Hello, Debain,

first of all thank you for the Distribution of DEBIAN that I appreciate.

I am Computer Scientist and have roman catholic believe so I'm also thankful
f.ex. that Debian offers a Web Browser called "Epiphany Browser".

But I could also find a program that can produce the comment "Did you already
MOO today...?".
Now I found that "MOO" can mean a text based online virtual system but as
 well "MOOism" that is a joke religion (please see f.ex. wikipedia.org).
Or is the meaning only harmess in the meaning of cows?

To my opinion it can be bad for our world if joke religion gets lot of
influence in our world with the distribution of well known software.

Please tell me, if this comment in this program can be made less ambiguous.

Yours sincerely
Jakob Johannes Blaette