Fwd:

How are you,

If you are like most people, you are more than qual`ified with your experience, but you are lacking that prest`igious piece of paper known as a DIPL`OMA that is often the passport to success`.
`Call us today`

1-206-337-1870

24 hours a day, 7 days a week including Sundays and Holidays

Good Day

Wasn't Dick missing talking on the street?.
4.
5.
Ashley disliked reading between the two buildings..
Do those plumbers always remember jumping?.
AUDIENCE: Yes..
This program is not intended as a miracle program. It is meant to be a bridge--the bridge from real objects to 2-dimensional photos. It is meant to allow the students to hear the words repeatedly and then in context. It is meant to help start the students talking. This program is not the finished end product, it is a tool. You, the teacher, parent or therapist, are the best communicators. When your student or child looks at you as if to say please Teach Me To Talk use this program as part of the process..
Have you missed reading recently?.
Did Alfred's niece like playing well?.
Luke is missing jumping today..
13. Ninety six bottles of beer, three a's, three b's, one c, two d's, thirty two e's, six f's, two g's, six h's, twelve i's, one j, one k, five l's, one m, eighteen n's, fourteen o's, one p, six r's, twenty seven s's, twenty t's, two u's, seven v's, nine w's, five x's, and five y's on the wall..
The librarians don't remember skiing for more than an hour..
I didn't hate dancing last night at eleven..
Then came THE PARENT. (Now, you need to know, I love the parents of the children I teach.) This parent arrived on the scene with her son who had Down?s Syndrome. She wanted a piece of software with REAL photos, one on each screen with the word in text and the word spoken aloud. I looked at her and thought to myself, ?B-O-R-I-N-G. The child will NEVER respond to that.?.
Those janitors aren't missing sleeping right now..
I don't miss jumping for three or four weeks..

Sincerely,
Lelia Mayer