Re: using apt and aptitude for cross-building

> Is there really no better way of doing this?

Raphael has written apt support for dpkg-cross package (for dpkg-cross 1.24,
if I remember correctly), but that still is not integrated into the main
package. I first wanted to understand how it works, but then got a new job
and since then have almost no free time :(.

If anyone will port that thing to current dpkg-cross, I think the best
strategy is to upload package with this enabled immidiatly.

Nikita