Re: Proposal/Request for Comments: Formally extending package Descriptions to handle bulleted lists.

[Peter Samuelson]
> Hmmmmm.  That brings up the minor point of whether N should ever be
> anything but (2 * nest_level).

Or if you consider nest_level to be zero-based, (2 + 2 * nest_level).
It occurs to me, though, that some might prefer the raw presentation
look of (2 + 3 * nest_level).  I might even prefer it myself.

Specifying either of those, or leaving it open as it is now, would be
fine with me.