Re: analysis of Nexenta's patches to apt

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 07:33:05PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 03:11:02PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> [...]
> >    Jeff has implemented an autoconf-based solution to do the right thing
> >    in a system-dependent manner.  I've attached a straw-man diff as
> >    "apt_solaris_sighandler_t.diff".
> [...]
> >    I've attached this patch as "apt_recognize_solaris.diff".
> [...]
> > The entire diff is attached as "nexenta.diff".
>
> Uh.  I've actually attached the attachments this time.
>
> And gzipped them, since not doing so caused the mailing lists to
> blackhole my previous attempt!

And even that was too much for the mailing lists.  Sigh.

Please find the diffs at the following location:

http://hackers.progeny.com/~branden/apt-solaris/

--
Branden Robinson          | GPG signed/encrypted mail welcome
branden@progeny.com       | 1024D/9C0BCBFB