APT translations

Matt and other APT developers,

For the sarge branch, translations are ready for release in my
archive. So, I suggest you sync with me and possibly release a version
for sarge.

However, I've seen that getting 0.6 in sarge is examinated. So, I guess
that here we're talking about your main branch.

I have merged my archive with yours (Matt) and then discovered yet
again new strings to translate.

So, definitely, this version needs a translation round for being
included in sarge. Moreover, the new strings are important ones
because most of them are related to package authentification and/or
CD-ROM use.

I updated my French translation but all others need an update and need
review.

Here agin, merging with my archive now will at least give you
up-to-date, even if not complete, PO files.

Finally, unfortunately, I'm afraid these strings are missing proof
review in English. There are spelling errors ("mismachted") and
typographical errors (abuse of capitals inside sentences such as
"Sources List").

So, as a conclusion, my opinion is that the --main branch is not
really ready for release on that matter. Of course, other
considerations such as an absolute need for package authentication ay
drive it into sarge, but this would certainly be a regression on the
matter of user interaction.

I estimate the needed time for a correct update of both original
strings and translations to be about 2 weeks if 0.6 is to go in sarge.

On the other hand, the 0.5 branch is IMHO ready for release, provided
that translations from my archive are merged in.