Re: How to install and upgrade packages offline due to dial-up connection?

Thanks Adam. I will try this over the weekend. I need to sleep now. :) I
will let you know how this goes.
--
"An anthill increases by accumulation. / Medicine is consumed by distribution. / That which is
feared lessens by association. / This is the thing to understand." --Siddha Nagarjuna
| |o   o| |                Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                 E-mail: philpi@earthlink.net or ant@zimage.com
    ( )