APT translations handling (sarge and main branches)

I have manually synced my arch copy with all translation Michael
commited in the CVS recently after the numerous bug reports which were
received.

I added both Chinese translations to this.

Then I fixed the typo  I reported as #291172 and I arranged for
avoiding the translations to get fuzzied.

Matt, I suggest that you update you work archive from mine as soon as
I will have made the needed "tla archive-mirror". You should get
patches from apt--sarge--0--patch-1 to apt--sarge--0--patch-11

A few translations may come in soon, so it's maybe not time for
uploading a l10n-fixed APT for sarge now. I will repost a call for
updates soon.

Michael, at least temporarily, I will take over the commits for new
translations as these are likely to require processing because
translators will have worked on files containing the wrong "arbitary"
word.

I haven't sorted out the typo in the apt-main branch. I need to make
the same "unfuzzification" work there (and of course fix the typo
itself).

I'll let you know when that branch will be ready too.