GOOD FAITH.

From: Shadak Shari.
Return email: sha_shari101@web-mail.com.ar

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not
yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains
so i decided to contact you through this medium . As you read this, I
don't want you to feel sorry for me, because,I believe everyone will die
someday.

My name is Shadak Shari, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. i have been
diagnosed with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was discovered very
late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of
medicine and right now, I have only about a few months to live according
to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as
that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now
know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the
money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to
this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my
properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as
well as a few close friends and Schools in the UAE. I have decided to give
alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good
deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E,London and Ireland. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more. I once asked
members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the
money,which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused
and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with
what I have left for them. The last of my money which is the huge cash
deposit that I have with Financial Firm Abroad .I will want you to help me
collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations and let
them know that it is I Shadak Shari that is making this generous donation.

I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I wait
for my time to come. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me
with good heart.

God be with you.
Shadak Shari.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is accomplished as I dont want anything that will Jeopadize my last
wish. and Also I will be contacting with you by email as I dont want
anybody to know because they are always around me. Do endeavour to send
your phone as well as your fax for easy communication.
Pls Reply to: sha_shari101@web-mail.com.ar