From Mrs Fatou Kone.

Dear Sir/ Maddam, I am writing this mail with a great faith and belief that it will get to you in good health.Please I will appreciate if you treat this message very confidential and it will also be appreciated if you delete this mail fropm your systen if you see that you cannot be of any help to us and God will bless you. I am Mrs Fatou Kone,the wife to Late Dr Lassina Kone who was a very rich exporter of Cocoa and Caffee here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire West Africa.My husband died of heart attack and before this sudden incident he told me confidentially that he has the amount of 2.200,000.00 Million USA Dollars (Two Million Two hundred America Dollars) in a bank in Europe and he gtave to me all the documents contained in the deposition of the fund there. Now my problem is that I have never been into any international transaction before and I personally do not want to disclose this to any of my late husband's family members as no one know what they can plan agaianst me and my c
 hildren.Please I am calling you therefore to assist us and transfer this fund into your own account so that I can come to meet with you immediately it is safe in your account. I have all the documents concerned and I can send them to you for you to see before we can proceed.For your assistance I have agreed with my son to offer you 10% of the total fund as compensation while the rest of the fund will be there in your account until I am there to meet with you. Your most quick response to this mail will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless you as you reply to this call. Mrs Fatou Kone and son