did u call?

--------=_NextPart_000_%RND_NUM_f.U

Visit =F5ur site to =E3ccess the l=E3rgest database of the web of
h=F5t married l=E3dies looking for fun than =E3ny =F5thers s=ECtes on
the net. Only 1$ t=F5 j=F5in ! We are not talking about buying a car here
its only one buck.

http://www.datethebestladies.com/685265/lonelywifepersonals/fullpage.html

But  the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token,
Most have the Seeds of Judgment in their Mind;
Life, Force, and Beauty, must to all impart,
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.
"Sir," said I, "or madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
Wanders and watches, with eager ears,
How far your Genius, Taste, and Learning go;
On the sombre rafters, that round him made
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!"
One if by land, and two if by sea;

These born to Judge, as well as those to Write.
Thus in the Soul while Memory prevails,
Some are bewilder'd in the Maze of Schools,
Life, Force, and Beauty, must to all impart,

you think this is evil ?

http://www.datethebestladies.com/emms/preference/control.php

And seeming to whisper, "All is well!"
And seeming to whisper, "All is well!"
But oft in those, confin'd to single Parts.
And stands about the woodland ride Wearing white for Eastertide.
Of the lonely belfry and the dead;

--------=_NextPart_000_%RND_NUM_q.W--