python-apt examples refactored

Hello APT hackers,

While toying with python-apt today I had a look at the examples to figure out how things worked. As I usually do, I refactored the code to better understand it. The result is available at http://chauvat.nerim.net/python-apt/ Feel free to use it if you like it and find it improves readability.

I kind of lacked documentation about objects while discovering python-apt (what's the interface to elements of cache.Packages for example ?). Is it because I did not find it or because it does not exist ? Would you welcome and include a further developed apt.py (see archive available from link above) ?

--
Nicolas