URGENT FOREIGN PARTNER

SIR,

I am charles mota the only son of Mtonga mota of Magburaka
distrct of Sierra leone.my father was a wealthy traditional
royal chief who died as a result of his refusal to sponsor
or take sides with the warring parties in my country. on the
heat of the crises my father made arrengement for my mother,
me and my sister to take refuge in Abidjan Cote`d Ivoire ,he
choose to stay behind due to his belief and it cost him his
life Ever since we left freetown my country`s capital life
has not been the same.

Recently my mother got very ill on her sick bed she revealed
to me that 11.5 Million dollars was deposited in a bank on
my behalf .I have gone to the bank to claim the money but
was
told by the bank manager that though the money belongs to me
only my father`s foreign partner who my father entrusted
with the power to oversee my welfare and invest on my behalf
can have appropiate access untill i have good business
knowledge.Please,i want you to be my father`s recommended
foreign partner as to enable me transfer this money to
you country,your helping me will solve my surffrings and
that of my sister.

I will also like to live and school in your country,If you
oblige to help us we are willing to give you 15 Percent of
the money.please write back on your indication of your
intrest to help
me then i will give you every details and information on my
disposal for the transfer.

thanks, looking forward to hear from you.

charles and sister.