Re: Restoring cvs.debian.org:/cvs/deity

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 02:55:42PM -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 08:02:10PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> >
> > Anybody up for checking the other directories?
>
> gnome-apt has some modifications vs. unstable; I am CCing Filip Van
> Raemdonck who committed them.  Hopefully he can verify them against his
> copy.

Checked, it's clean.

Can cvs/deity also be re-added to the viewcvs configuration? I use that
quite often to browse gnome-apt commit history.

Regards,

Filip

--
"AIX was NOT fully SAA/SNA compliant, since Unix had its own standards that
 conflicted with IBM's. Either they'd have a non-standard unix, or a non-IBM