Re: [RFS] mpapt package manager and libraries

On Tue, Nov 25 at 14:48, Adam Heath wrote:
> > > I recently decided to write yet another package manager frontend
> > > (with shell-like interface) - mpapt. And now I am looking for a
> > > sponsor for it.
> >
> > Well, nobody interested? Will try on debian-mentors then. I hope it
> > is at least the right place to ask first.
>
> Debian is a little bit hampered right now, with the recent incident
> that accoured last week.

Yes, I know. Regeneration is faster than I thought it will be. I was
really surprised seeing my Alioth and svn accounts working again after
one day.

You're right. Probably I'm trying to be too quick. Anyway I think there
should be no harm in asking also on debian-mentors.

Regards,

--
Marcin Pawlik