A suggest for APT...

Hello!.

I am user of GNU/Linux Debian testing and can comment
one question:

I (and much people) not use a *DSL (I am using this
for 1 year and i am ...................) well the
question is: I am using update every 3 hours
(i waiting to the update of one package :|) and
every if update 1 package (but not the I want) i need
download 2500 Kilobytes...

I minding... ¿Can separate the package-list (the downloaded
in apt-get update) in varius package?.

I minding the separate of Package in little packages
(organited = of web packages.debian.org) is funny

IE:

apt-get update
 Downloading Package admin-utility
 Downloading Package base-utility
 Downloading Package comm-apps
 Downloading Package develop

This cause if for example "develop root" not new package
if not downloaded, and this is less the bandwitdh used
on debian apt repository
--
| Héctor Delcourt a.k.a (Tambien conocido como) Armonth |