Very strange behavour when running apt-get (Stable)

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Orbian Management Limited. It is intended solely for the named addressee(s) and may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attached documents.

Any opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not given or endorsed by Orbian unless otherwise clearly indicated.

Orbian has scanned this e-mail for viruses but accepts no liability or responsibility for any onward transmission or use of emails and attachments having left the Orbian domain.

Copyright in this e-mail and any documents created by us will be and remain vested in us and will not be transferred to you. We assert the right to be identified as the author of and to object to any misuse of the contents of this e-mail or such documents.