Updated translations in BTS or commited to CVS?

Hello, apt maintainers.

I am the contact point for two translator teams here in norway,
Norwegian Bokmål and Norwegian Nynorsk.  I want to submit translations
of APT to get it included in the next release.  I am an debian
developer, and can commit it directly into CVS.  This is the easiest
for me, as it make it easier for me to make sure the current
translation is up to date.  I can also submit it into BTS if this is
the easiest for you.

How do you want me to submit the nb.po and nn.po files?