Re: libapt-pkg API reference

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 08:35:40PM +0000, Roger Leigh <roger@whinlatter.uklinux.net> was heard to say:
> Is there an API reference for writing programs with libapt-pkg?  I had
> a look at the libapt-pkg-doc package, but this doesn't seem to include
> one.  I'm looking at rewriting sbuild in C++, and it would be great if
> I could do something like:

  In my experience, the API reference is in /usr/include/apt-pkg and the
source of the apt package, as well as the source of other programs using
apt-pkg.

  Daniel

|           "Anyway, running out of stack is similar to running out           |
|            of tape on a turing machine.  Maybe we should signal             |
|            SIGCANNOLONGERPRETENDTOBEUNIVERSALTURINGMACHINE."                |
|             -- Matthew Danish                                               |
\----------------- The Turtle Moves! -- http://www.lspace.org ----------------/