Re: The ftw function and apt-ftparchive on non-glibc ports

> As discussed w/ doogie on IRC, apt-ftparchive uses the ftw() function,
> which is provided by libftw as a workaround on some non-glibc platforms.
> The following patch adjusts the build system and debian files to cope
> with

'ftw' is a POSIX API. It is defined in SUSv3 (aka IEEE 10003.1-2001,
otherwise known as POSIX-2001)

I'm not super keen on a Debian system having a non POSIX libc and then
wildly patching packages that rely on POSIX to support the non-conforming
platform. That seems highly counter productive, IMHO.