build-dep fixes in cvs, please test

I've commited a patch to fix build-dep handling of | dependencies. Seems
to work on a few packages I tested on (gcc-3.0, xfree86, etc). Please
give it some more testing....

there are still a few more build-dep error cases that need fixing; one
of them is noted in a TODO comment in the code, but many of these may
be difficult to do without a more drastic rework of the code, so I'm
leaving that for the next release cycle.

thanks,
randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports