Apt needs a logo

I am not too sure if Apt has an official logo or not, but considering a
lot of distros these days are using Apt, that aren't based on debian, I
have been playing around with logo ideas.  If Apt already have an
official logo, I wouldn't mind seeing it, as then I could base a logo
design for the synaptic project on the apt logo.

I have attached a draft I have been working on.  Please give me some
feedback.  The logo comprises of:

- Debian Diamond shape above letter "i"
- Debian Logo modified with an a to form an @
- Colours are the same as Debian

This destinctively shows that Apt's roots started off in debian.  Any
RPM based Apt could use the logo, but still show that it started with
debian.
--
Alan Cramer <alan.cramer@nextux.net>
Nextux