packaging systems, article

Hi guys (sorry deity if this is in the wrong place and ends up on a debian list),

I'm currently writing an article on a packaging idea for X in general (anything *nix really), which is in draft form (seriously draft). I was wondering if I could get you to check over my article in its current form and tell me if there's any technical inaccuracies?

We're trying a new project at linmagau.org and this is the first experiment, so we're being super cautious about what we do before we release it. Any help from either of you wil be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

John Knight
KDE en_GB (British English) Conversion Team & www.linmagau.org Writer
Noah's Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic was built by professionals.
Linux vs Windows