apt 0.5.5 (?)

  Can anyone tell me what has to happen before the next version of apt
is uploaded to unstable?  apt 0.5.4.9 was uploaded months ago, so I
presume something serious must have come up that's delaying the release.

    Thanks,
  Daniel

|          Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the               |
|          process he does not become a monster.  And when you look           |
|          into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.                      |
|           -- Friedrich Nietzsche                                            |