Email Cleanup

I am in the process of cleaning up my personal email list of contacts,  in
anticipation of a mail-out for various money- making NETWORK MARKETING
offers, only to those seriously interested in making money on the INTERNET.

There will be no "offer" included in this email, in good faith.

This is an attempt to simply clean out those of the 5000 people that exist
in my contact list, which I have maintained over the past while.

I will then load that "clean" list up again, as a ~*The POWER TEAM*~
"clean" list to be used in the final set-up of our total automation of
various programs.

If you do not wish to ever make money on the INTERNET, please proceed as
follows:

Simply send an email to : remove@power-team.ca

This the only way I can ensure the proper "cleaning up" of the future
contact list, to automate all of our future entries, in any INTERNET money
making programs and opportunities.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Best Regards

Bill Martin