How can I do ?

  Hello,

  Before explaining my problems, I must says: "Thanks for this new release! I love Debian !"

  But the love doesn't resolve problems ! lol

  I have just downloaded the 8 Cds of Woody 3.0r0 and I want install the system without change everytime the Cds. So I try to copy each CDs to my Hard Drive to make the installation, but...

  *** First Try ***

  I have just copied all the Cds in the the same directory, but all the packages are in the "pool" directory, not in "dists" one, so it doesn't work !
  Does a way exist to make the copy to the hard drive ?

  *** Twice Try ***

  I have made 8 Cd Images and I have added then in the fstab file. So I ihave had 9 Cd Players (the 8 images and the harware). In this way, the "apt-cdrom add -d" works, but when I use "apt-get install something", I'm asked "insert the cdrom in /cdrom/" .... So I must use cdroms normally....

   How can I do ?

   Thanks for all.

   Bye.

   Malphas,