Re: translations...

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 09:16:46PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> Hello
>

> Now that Woody is release, I will ask this questions a second time:
>
>   Can we start with the support of translated descriptions in apt/dpkg
>   and other package tools?
>
> Can you get some time table or some comments on this topic?
>
> If you need some help, some test data, please ask. I will help you in
> all ways, if I can help!

I get replys from the dpkg developers but no reply from you.

Have you make thoughts about the subject (support translated
descriptions in apt)?

Maybe I find some developers, who make a patch for this improvement. But this
patch is useless if you don't accept it. I need some guidelines for the
support and after this we can start coding...

Thanks

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
A common mistake that people make, when trying to design something