problem with apt-get

Hallo !
To connect to the internet, I have to go through a proxy server.
The problem is that in my proxy password there is the character '/' and
this character produces an error while trying to download packages.
When I use another name and another pass, the error doesn't appear.
I'd like to know if there is a specific syntax to use when there are
special characters in passwords.

Than you in Advance
                               Olivier BERT
                         e-mail : bert_o@epita.fr
      E.P.I.T.A (Ecole Pour l'Informatique et les Techniques Avancees)
                            Classe : infosup D1