several downloads at the same time

	I would like to have the possiblity of make apt to download
several pkgs at the same time. this means that apt would launch threads or
childs to make the downloads paralellly. as suggested in #debian, that
must be possible only from several equivalent sources. that means,
only if I have several deb lines in sources.list for the same component.

	I hopoe this is the proper way to submit whishes. if not, please,
point me to where I should. bye.

--
"y, bueno, yo soy muy ilogico. lo que pasa es que ustedes me toman
demasiado en serio"