deity not installable for quiet some time..

Hello all,

I am wondering if you know that it is impossible to
install binary packages of deity (sid and woody) for
quiet a while (some weeks now)?

Bugs #110304 and #110027 are adressing this problem!

And, while I am sriting anyway, there is a problem I
encountered for quiet a while, too:

I frequently "collect" the recent versions of packages
with my notebook at work (due to higher bandwidth) and
construct a mirror of these packages with apt-move.

When I mount this mirror via NFS at home from my desktop
computer, deity is unable to install these packages, the
error message tells something about absolute path-names...
(sorry don't remember the whole message)

When pressing c from within deity it just reads the db and
returns to the main screen without doing anything (except
for the cases where I deleted packages, this still works).

The only way to see the error message (or part of it) is
by running deity-curses inside an xterm!

apt-get update
apt-get install ... works with these mirror packages!

Sincerely,

Olaf Stetzer

--
Dr. Olaf Stetzer