RE: deity-digest Digest V101 #104 --RECEIVED THIS AND OTHER MSGS IN ERROR!

Hello,

in the last few weeks I have been flooded with unwanted Deity Digest
messages, cluttering my mailbox and costing me money (net time is not free
here...) PLEASE help me get off this list, or if possible, just take me off
directly!

I am interested in Debian, but I am in the end of ends a layman and these
messages are absolutely irrelevant for me. I signed on to a couple of lists
a long time ago, never got anything, and suddenly now WHAM. Well, once
again, PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,
Erik Piper