what about gnome-apt?

Hi all,

I was wondering, what is it about gnome-apt? It seems stalled
in its development since 1999.. aren't you intending to
develop it further?

I think it has lots of more potential to become a good package
tool than deity-gtk does (yes, I see there's a problem: it
depends on gnome but, well...)

I like the way it works and would like to see it much better.

thanks =)!

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>