apt cvs code.

Hello All,

I'm currently doing some work with apt for Corel and have been looking at
trying to keep our cvs in sync with cvs.debian.org for the apt module.

Basically, I would like to be able to trigger a feature set, based on the
changes put into incomming, import that into our cvs, merge our minor
changes, then qa the result.  I believe I know what I need to do from this
end, but I'm missing the way to identify what gets put into
incomming. (eg. apt-0.5.0, apt-0.5.1, ..., apt-x.y.z)  I've noticed that
you have a v0_5_0 tag in cvs which I assume reflects apt-0.5.0, but how
would I identify apt-0.5.4 in cvs?  By date of changelog, date of the dsc
file in incomming, or something like that?

Thanks

Chris