New Package I wrote for APT called APT-SOURCES

Dear Apt Team:

	I have written a program to automatically generate a sources.list
(/etc/apt/sources.list) by downloading an updated MIRROR list from the
Debian website, parse the HTML a few times down to a usable file and then
use netselect (which will be a dependency) to score the servers then output
those scores to a file, parse that file, and generate the final sources.list
from the top scoring servers.

	The preliminary package is 95% complete, but I have never written a package
for Debian before. I am not quite sure the rules and regulations and
what-not. I would like to become a member of the APT developers team if
possible. I will be willing to distribute source code and whatnot, but would
like some responses first.

	Also, is there a mailing list JUST for the apt team I could subscribe to?
Thanks.

										Regards,

											Danny Rodriguez