Re: gnome-apt important bug #57283

Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Mitch Blevins wrote:
>
> > I have been off this list for a while, but would be willing to
> > do it tomorrow after I upgrade my system tonight.  Please copy
> > me in all replies.
>
> You should probably do it, yes :>

I have been unable to bring up the changes applied during the 0.3.6 NMU
patch in the BTS because the special characters aren't preserved.
James Lewis Moss has promised to send me a clean patch this week-end,
after which I can apply it and then make changes to fix many of the
bugs in the BTS for 0.3.7

James has expressed a (possible) interest in becoming involved in
maintaining this package.  Who should he contact to get put on the
mailing list and get cvs access?

-Mitch