Re: Real build problems on solaris; make problem fixed

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Nils Lohner wrote:

> The make variables problem was make 3.77 as opposed to make 3.78.1  So: here
> are the real errors; I'll look more tomorrow to see what I can fix easily.
> Any suggestions are welcome.

These all look like missing header files - not entirely unexpected. I'll
look at them later. statfs looks bad ...

As for mak 3.77 vs 3.78.1 - I use 3.77 every day so I think your problem
might have been some kind of solaris specific make bug - I'm really hard
on gmake :>

Since you care, I'll try to compile it on the Solaris boxes here at the
Univ, there are a couple other changes needed IIRC.