Re: apt stuff (fwd)

> I am trying to create a small program that could be converted to the bug
> report wizard you are talking on your page.  While checking the apt
> library, I found that there is no way for getting the list of
> configuration files for a given package.  Do not you know a work around
> for this?  Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, it would seem there is no way to get the config file list right now,
someone will have to write a parser for it and put it in
deb/debrecords.cc.. I probably wont have time to do that for a bit, feel
welcome to send in a patch, such a parser would be very simple - in fact
if you look at debsrcrecords.cc you will find a parser that will do the
trick but the way it returns results is un-optimal for config files I
think.