Re: Apt configurator

Previously Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> There isn't terribly much reason to unmount a nfs mirror, I would just
> stick it in fstab and be done with it. Otherwise someone could add the
> right hooks to APT, it is fairly easy.

Yes there is! Ever experienced what happened to a system of a NFS server
is (even temporarily) not available? You really want to umount those
things as soon as possible..

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |