test compile of apt 0.3.2.1(nmu for my own testing)

Did a test of the above, and all works.  It includes Jason's file uri fix,
which 0.3.2 had a bug in.  Also, the above was compiled against glibc 2.1, and
everything worked fine.

Jason, I noticed in this version apt-get update no longer prints lines for
file uris.  Why?  I liked that it did that.

All, debian/rules modifed yet again to support 'pkg' targets, for those who
like to just do 'fakeroot debian/rules apt.'  Further tweaks to the cvs-build
process.  New target added, 'debian/rules cvs-mkul' which copies the files
made by the 'debian/rules cvs-build' into ../upload-<VER>/, which allows for
easier uploading.

All changes are in cvs, but I am not distributing any deb from this build.  I
don't want to be the one to decide that apt gets compiled against 2.1.

Adam