selective upgrade

I was thinking of make a change in the UI, which might require a change
the libapt as well; currently the Actions menu (renamed File in
gnome-apt iirc) has the command `Process update'. I think it would be
nice to split that into seperate update commands for each archive. This
way you can have the package information for unstable loaded, but stay
follow frozen with doing an upgrade.

The new menu would like something like this:

    Actions:
      Update list
      Process update        -> submenu
             Debian 2.0