Re: Quirk in debian/rules

    Jason> There is a small bug in the rules file, you need to set
    Jason> LD_LIBRARY_PATH before generating the shared library
    Jason> dependencies. If you do not do this it is possible to get a
    Jason> double dependency on libstdc++2.8 and libstdc++2.9 because
    Jason> ldd finds the installed version of APT's library.

    Jason> Could we also have a new release RSN for frozen? I have
    Jason> patched an important bug on the alpha, fixed the
    Jason> dist-upgrade roblems and I have a tiny patch for the http
    Jason> method that fixes an endless loop.

Can you give me a list of all the libraries that I should upgrade on
my hamm box to make a proper slink compile? I'm not going to upgrade
my development box all the way to slink, and I don't want the new
.debs to depend on anything from hamm.

--
Brought to you by the letters W and E and the number 17.
"What's your order? I can SuperSize that." -- TMBG